Personalized Tee Shirts

copvet

Last year we bought personalized tee shirts for a couple celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary on the Triumph from a company recommended by CC members. We cannot for the life of us find the receipt or information to order tee's for another special couple cruising with us the beginning of next year. Can anyone out there point us in the right direction? Thank you so much in advance...:)

Wayne & Debbie

Thanks for the info on shirts. We will be sailing on the Valor November 8, 2009 for the SALUTE TO VETERANS CRUISE out of Miami. We are thinking of getting shirts made up to identify all the Veterans on the cruise.:D

While those sites are nice, we prefer to design our own to be printed. All you need to do is design the shirt in "The Printshop", or Paintshop pro, or other software and upload it to Walmart to be printed. Here is a shirt I made for one of our previous cruises.

100_0558xxx.jpg

i just recieved the personalized beach towels and bag for our cruise.... I suprised my wife with them, and she was pleasantly suprised!

THe price is resonable as well, and the quality is good to.. I thought it was not a good quality but my wife said it was.....woman knows best!

cute shirt, deaf dude...I am a cajun by birth if not by blood...laissez les bon temps rouler :)

I'm Cajun by birth and blood. we had those shirts made for 33 family and friends who went with us. I also designed a embroidery image that my GF used to make shirts for everyone with their names on it. took her forever! she says Never Again! :)

Here are those shirts.

100_1656.jpg

Great shirt Deaf Dude. Is it hard to do? I don't know anything about paintshop or anything like that.:D

Paintshop Pro does take some time to learn. It is basically a poor man's (me!) photoshop program:) I have been playing around with it for over 15 years. An easier way to make the shirt is with one of the scrapbook designer softwareprograms or the printshop or print artist type programs.

Archived