My Mediterranean review....

CeleBrat

CeleBrat,

That is by far the best review I have ever read! You are a terrific writer! Do you write for a living?

Did you take those pictures? The photography is georgeous! I feel like I am right there with you!

Your family is adorable! I cannot wait to read the rest! :)

CeleBrat,

That is by far the best review I have ever read! You are a terrific writer! Do you write for a living?

Did you take those pictures? The photography is georgeous! I feel like I am right there with you!

Your family is adorable! I cannot wait to read the rest! :)

Thanks so much! No, I'm not a writer by trade. I just enjoy writing. And, with my silly family, it's easy to find things to write about. :rolleyes:

CeleBrat

OMG you are hysterical! :eek: :D

I am having a great time reading your review. I can't wait for the rest of it.

And my kids are the same way when meeting European children...I get the whispers "Mom, why does that boy look like a girl wearing no shirt?" LOL! Ahhhh gotta love kids.

And after seeing the pretzel in your son's hands, it's nice to see he expanded his fries and ice cream diet...LOL!!!!!! :D :D :D

Great job! Keep going...

Both the photos and text are well done. This is really useful for us as we're already in Europe and took a Med cruise last year. I can see what a stopover in Malta is like. I went to school with the daughter of a well-known Maltese politician, and I dive, so I've always been interested in going. It doesn't have the best reputation among Europeans (boring, no good beaches, etc.) but your review inspired me.

In my siggy, I have the link to a blog I wrote on our Eastern Med cruise. The only stop in common I see is Naples. It might be interesting to see what a similar cruise on another company was like. I will admit, it's not as good as your review!

Your blond children are beautiful btw...

Celebrat-

Really wonderful review...

The furrniture on the ship is incredible...

I see you are an experienced cruiser ..how does NCL compare to other cruiselines?I had considered a cruise on the Jade , but opted for the Summit.

You kids are really beautiful.

Kim

Hey Eclipsepearl--I actually stumbled upon your blog PRIOR to going on the cruise and read it. You have a great family--and it looks like you had a good time.

Brazilgirl--we are not partial to any one cruiseline, and are very easy-going cruisers. Truly, there is something good about EVERY cruise line. It is what you make of it.

Would we sail NCL again--you betcha! Disney--of course! Carnival--absolutely! Just about ANY ship is good with us, as long as it is a NEWER ship. We tend to "cruise hop" and book the cruises that offer the best deals. That way we can cruise more often, and get an array of different experiences from the different types of ships. Our next upcoming cruise is with MSC, which is an up-and-coming cruiseline. They offered a Kids Free deal, so we jumped on it. We'll see how it goes...

CeleBrat

Celebrat-

I am anxious to read your comments on MSC...there really are some great deals to be had , especially in the Med.Interesting itineraries.

I am just a new cruiser (will be leaving on my 3rd in Nov.) , but I think you are so what. Life is what you make of it!

Thanks

Kim

• 3 weeks later...

Archived