Checking In At Different Times?

suprisetoyou

Yes you can. I was booked on the Inspiration for a b2b. My DD surprised me and joined me on the second. I was checked in on the second for a couple hours before she showed up.

You just have all your info imputed on line pre cruise. It isn't like the old days when you all had tickets in the blue book to get on.

hmmmm, I've always heard that all parties in the cabin must be present to board. In your case, since DD is probably not the 1st or 2nd name on the cabin, I would think the grandparents would have to be there before she could board. As to putting her on your S&S, I think you can do that on line while you fill out your fun pass, but you would need the ressie # for her;) I would call your TA or PVP (whichever is appropriate) and ask about the boarding - you don't want to show up at 10:30 and then have to wait for the grandparents before you all can board:(

Yes you can check-in at different times. You never had to all be there at the same time (used to work at the port a long time ago so yes I do know that for sure). Your names are in the computer and as you check in they are noted so everyone can check in at different times.

Archived