Physical Difficulty of Xunantunich Mayan Site

AmberTeka

I have Rhumatoid Arthritis. But I am not on crutches, not in a wheelchair, I am mobile for most distances.. my husband, who is as active as a goat, is always with me.

I always book Carnival Tours. I have always booked level one physical activity tours. But on this tour it looks like it is a coach ride and touring ruins. Usually they have benches, and I sit...and enjoy the view, or shop for Trip Memories or just people watch..while my husband climbs long flights of stairs or whatever activity I cannot do. We both enjoy it.

Is This Tour very difficult? And , if someone would be so kind...the Queen Elizabeth Botanical Gardens and San Pedro Place in The Caymon Islands. Are they very difficult? I have found the information on this board to be exactly correct in every instance I have sought information.

And Thank you for the entertaining postings. You have brightened many a day of mine with your reveiws..your commentaries..some of your dazzling graphics with your names and general good sprits and joi de vive. :)

I am reading the Member Reviews of The Legend. The only Mayan Ruin Site I read bad things about is the one in Cozumel. That seems to involve an unpleasant boat ride, stops at tacky shopping places instead of the tours...but the others...seem to be very pleasant. I have not noted any said anything about how much walking ..and if benches were near to sit down when needed.

The Belize Tour of the Mangrove Tunnel. Is that a boat trip? And thank you for any information. The History Channel did a documentary on the Belize Ruins and the ...I can't think of any other way to say it..the Bloody History of the Religious Rites were shocking. I wonder is there is a misma around them...

Archived