Would this be too Halloweeny?

lovebug33

DH just bought a new black with white pinstripes suit. He wants to wear his dark orange shirt and tie. We don't have the suit back, so we haven't tried it on yet, but I just want others opinions. Would it look too much like Halloween? TIA!

I don't think it would be too Halloweeny (unless you wear it on Halloween day, then it might look like you dressed in thos colors for the occasion). You should post a picture so we can have a better idea.

lovebug33,

Whether you post a pic of the outfit or not, you're still going to get different opinions no matter what. I say wait until he gets the suit and tries it on with shirt & tie. You will know right away if you like OR if you think it looks too "halloweeny". Who knows...the pinstrips may be so thin that they're barely even be noticeable. I'm sure he'll look pretty snazzy & if he wants to wear the outfit...let him. You guys don't have to dress to impress anyone but yourselves!! :)

Now, if he were to wear a purple tie.....;)

DH just bought a new black with white pinstripes suit. He wants to wear his dark orange shirt and tie. We don't have the suit back, so we haven't tried it on yet, but I just want others opinions. Would it look too much like Halloween? TIA!

If you think it would look too much like Halloween, it probably will. ;)

Archived