Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Anything is good for me:D Dream would be cool, but as a new ship, may push the prices up:( It's gonna be all about the benjamins for us:o

SO True...

Yes the newer the ship the more the price. That is why I said the Freedom, Some what new, but old enough to get a great price.

Also if it is a newly open departure port, the cost will go up. Look at it this way , Baltimore is an go getter port, so the price will be up there for about 4 to 5 yrs, then it will drop. There are so few ships that sail out of Baltimore that they can get the dollars!:eek: Big demand , short supply!!!

Same for TAMPA!!!

I am pretty sure that we could talk you into walking over to the pier to go with us on Splendor next may.

oh gee hmmm. I dunno. I might have to use a sip of gas to get to the port. :D

:D Another sunny day here in Tampa.

John is sore and a little sleepy , he is a back sleeper and could not sleep on his back last night. However he is up and eating, that is good.

He seems to be fine today.

Glad to hear he is up and eating. We wish him a speedy recovery!!!;)

The weather is alittle iffy on this side of the state right now. One minute it is sunny and the next, its thundering. We are off to the beach, Kaitlyn has a birthday party to go to, I am hoping the weather holds up. I will check in with you later. Have a good day.:D

Wow Pugs! Glad your son is ok!!! I had family in town and hadn't checked in for a few days and looks like lots has happened!!!

I like the Dream itin. too - east or west. I'd love to go back to St. Thomas and haven't been to St. Maarten yet. We also might be able to swing the drive to Pt. Canaveral instead of flying.

Looks like the dream would be nice, new ship .

After this poll expires we will put the winner of this poll and the Dream in a poll if that is what everyone would like.

Hey Pugs! I just wanted to let you know that there is already a group on the Dream in April, and another one being planned for July (they have been waiting for pricing for a LONG time now) and another for the fall... I'm not sure Laura is going to allow 2 Dream groups in the same month, with one close before that and one close after. You may want to check with her before posting a poll... Sorry to butt in!!!!

Hey Pugs! I just wanted to let you know that there is already a group on the Dream in April, and another one being planned for July (they have been waiting for pricing for a LONG time now) and another for the fall... I'm not sure Laura is going to allow 2 Dream groups in the same month, with one close before that and one close after. You may want to check with her before posting a poll... Sorry to butt in!!!!

I seen one for April and One for June, didn't see one for July.

We still have our poll going for the Freedom and the Baltimore till 8/24.

You are correct Laura will not go for two in the same mo. on the same ship. However I wouldn't want to do that anyway.

OMG, glad to hear he is doing better. Let him know our prayers are with him and of course they are with you also.

Yes it goes to Mexico, does the Baltimore one go to Freeport? Someone went to Freeport!!!:eek:

Thought it went to Cozumel not Freeport.

Glad to hear John is up and doing better.

Thanks, you know he ask me if he could go to his baseball game today:eek: ...

I said no way!!!!!:eek:

I looked over the boards, I only see the dream for April 2010 and June 2010, and September 2010, I can't find one for July 2010. Did any of the Lifers spot one already in the works for July?

I looked over the boards, I only see the dream for April 2010 and June 2010, and September 2010, I can't find one for July 2010. Did any of the Lifers spot one already in the works for July?

Sorry! I realized that Terri's was in June... but either way, i would check... I don't know if they are going to allow 3 groups on the same ship in a 3 month period of time, plus one planned for the fall. I would just check first to see what she has had requests for and if she wants anymore, just to save you some trouble. I know there was a similar issue when the Freedom came out... just trying to help :o

Sorry! I realized that Terri's was in June... but either way, i would check... I don't know if they are going to allow 3 groups on the same ship in a 3 month period of time, plus one planned for the fall. I would just check first to see what she has had requests for and if she wants anymore, just to save you some trouble. I know there was a similar issue when the Freedom came out... just trying to help :o

Thanks Lucy, I know I didn't remember seeing one for July. This was just info. from a post, I don't know that my group would be inquiring about that anyway. We are still working with the poll one at this time.

As I said before new ship, will have some big dollars attached.

Thanks Lucy, I know I didn't remember seeing one for July. This was just info. from a post, I don't know that my group would be inquiring about that anyway. We are still working with the poll one at this time.

As I said before new ship, will have some big dollars attached.

Yeah, the prices for April are pretty high... I can't imagine June and July... I'm looking forward to it, but it's the most expensive cruise I've ever booked, that's for sure!!

Good luck!!!!

Yeah, the prices for April are pretty high... I can't imagine June and July... I'm looking forward to it, but it's the most expensive cruise I've ever booked, that's for sure!!

Good luck!!!!

If school was out, I would come join you, LOL

I think our buy is going to be the Freedom for July! I even think the Pride out of Baltimore will have a high ticket price.

Pugs, I didn't see one for July either.

I don't think Laura will alow 3 CC group cruises on the same ship mo. after mo.

I suggest , once the poll expires, we pick the one voted and go with it. I can then post a possiable Cruise Critic thread and start our roll call list.When we have a good list Laura will get us pricing. This would be the steps taken.

Does all the Lifer want to do this, the steps I am speaking of?

I don't think Laura will alow 3 CC group cruises on the same ship mo. after mo.

I suggest , once the poll expires, we pick the one voted and go with it. I can then post a possiable Cruise Critic thread and start our roll call list.When we have a good list Laura will get us pricing. This would be the steps taken.

Does all the Lifer want to do this, the steps I am speaking of?

Hi Pugs!

It sounds good to me! I am still trying to get back in the swing of things-had a rough week at the "w" place and haven't been sleeping well so I am home early tonight to crawl in bed and watch the olympics a little.

ditto what Gary said. As usual, you're doing a great job Pugs!! We'll pretty much go anywhere we haven't been before ... and since BubbaQ doesn't get out much, that's kind of everywhere. :D

Archived