Conquest - Refrigerators?

Juligan

We are booked on the Empress level, interior, 7269. Does this cabin have a fridge? If not, what does one do if they have meds (like insuline) that needs to be refrigerated?

TIA

It has a minibar. I dont find them all that cold. I think you can request and actual fridge or store meds in the infirmary(I think)

Most people just get a collapsible cooler and have the cabin steward fill it with ice.

Every cabin on the Conquest has a "mini-bar". It will be filled with beverages and snacks. You can ask your steward to remove them so you can use the mini-bar for your personal items. He may tell you that he has nowhere to store them but will allow you to keep them in your closet and not bill you for them.

If you load up the mini-bar with warm items it will take several days for them to become cold. The mini-bar will keep items cold that are already cold when you put them in. You will be doing yourself a favor by icing down your beverages first.

All of the balcony cabins have fridges. Ask the steward to unlock it and empty it for you. I personally find it cold enough for my drinks and snacks but a freezer it is not. So if you have drugs that need to be kept at a very cold temp put a glass in the ice bucket and keep it surrounded by ice, or leave your drugs in the infirmary.

Archived