Excursion Help!

sbwaldrep

This is our first time on Carnival, so I'm a little confused about how they do things. There have been 2 excursions for Jamaica and 1 for Grand Cayman that are gone from the list of excursions we can book. We had looked everying over and had picked the tours we were going to do and we went to the website to book and they are gone. Does that mean that they are full or that they have taken them off the list? The one for Grand Cayman was The Seven Mile Beach Break, so I can't imagine that it's full, but maybe I'm wrong and we've just waited too long. This is just our 2nd cruise, but, again, 1st on Carnival, so I'm just not sure if we should try and wait to see if they open up again when we get on board or just pick something else to do.

Any advise from you experienced Carnival cruisers is apprciated!!

The excursion I wanted to book for my group is no longer on the list, either. When I called Carnival I was told that Carnival is in the process of renegotiating contracts and the excursions will be back up by mid to late August.

Michelle

Archived