Senior parents first timers help

cruisecrzy

My senior parents are visiting Key West via cruise ship in Jan. This is their first cruise, second visit to Key West. I would like to find them a Glass Bottom boat trip or something to that effect, is there any such thing available in Key West?

They are not interested in shopping or bars, may check out gardens and butterfly place though.

My senior parents are visiting Key West via cruise ship in Jan. This is their first cruise, second visit to Key West. I would like to find them a Glass Bottom boat trip or something to that effect, is there any such thing available in Key West?

They are not interested in shopping or bars, may check out gardens and butterfly place though.

The Discovery which leaves from the end of Duval...

http://www.discoveryunderseatours.com/

Pjk

They'll find plenty of interesting things to see. Please jot down "Fast Buck Freddy's" as a nice place to get out of the heat and see some unusual stuff (nothing offensive). It's also the only place he can buy her a little box of Godiva Chocolates for pillow treats!

We have actually taken that glass bottom boat tour. I truly enjoyed the ride out and back on the boat. The part where you stop and drift awhile, you go downstairs and kind of crouch or lie on the floor to look out the glass bottom windows and see the reef fish.

Truth to tell, I couldn't take that very long, so I went back upstairs and watched the beautiful water. For me the ride was worth every bit of what we paid. It was a relaxing trip.

I wanted to add that a tall ship does daytime sailings too. They will often let you riase or lower the sails or even take the wheel. We really enjoyed that cruise too. IT, too, was very relaxing and peaceful.

Archived