Best rate for the Comfort Suites?

Jennymc

Okay, we will be there on Jan. 19, 2009. I tried the LPGA rate and it said none were available. So the best I could do was the AAA rate of $224.50 plus tax plus other charges. So it is gonna be approximately $277 for the 4 of us. Me, hubby, 5 yr old daughter and 7 yr old son. Still better than what Disney offers and also the day passes.

So the question I have is, does anyone know how to get a better rate? I see people getting rates of $125, $150, etc. Any other tricks to try?

I went ahead and reserved the room at the $277 just in case.

Thanks for any help!

Jenny

Okay, we will be there on Jan. 19, 2009. I tried the LPGA rate and it said none were available. So the best I could do was the AAA rate of $224.50 plus tax plus other charges. So it is gonna be approximately $277 for the 4 of us. Me, hubby, 5 yr old daughter and 7 yr old son. Still better than what Disney offers and also the day passes.

So the question I have is, does anyone know how to get a better rate? I see people getting rates of $125, $150, etc. Any other tricks to try?

I went ahead and reserved the room at the $277 just in case.

Thanks for any help!

Jenny

Base rates are dependant on code used, date, and how full the hotel is (or forcasts to be), and (not in your situation) how many additional adults (16 and over) after the first two in the room.

I have found the LPGA code to be the best. The 'Significatant Organization' discount appears to be working again - and that one was also very good. The link for that is in one of the other Comfort Suites threads - I don't have it handy, sorry.

Archived