? about Unexso/Freeport

TakeMeAway1001

I had heard/read great things about Unexso and after talking with DH & DD we decided we would like to use them while in Freeport. However I was told by someone there that the cruiseship has bought all available spots. I know I have read about people doing private excursions, does anyone know if this is a new thing with Unexso?

We haven't done Carnival excursions for since 2001, I hate paying the high prices and going to over crowded excursions. Eventhough I am sure it's a sign of the times I do think it stinks :( Just wondering if anyone has any recent dealings with them? Thanks~

Why not call UNEXSO toll free from the United States and Canada at 1-800-992-DIVE and ask them?

Their website is: http://www.unexso.com

BobK/Orlando

PS- UNEXSO is at the Port Lucaya Marketplace which is where all the taxis are taking people, so you're just a shared-cab ride away at $5/person each way.

I did talk with them, they were the ones who told me that the cruise ship purchased all time spots. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was recent for them since they didn't respond to my f/u email. I also tried to search on here but all the posts regarding them are fairly old. We are brainstorming new ideas tonight.

Thanks for the reply~

I'm pretty sure they have the only dolphin encounter. But if you're looking for diving or snorkeling, try:

www.xanadudive.com

www.grandbahamanaturetours.com

BobK/Orlando

Bob any thoughts on Trikk Ponys horseback riding?? I did a search but the posts are pretty old. Thanks for the links :)

I just checked out the grandbahama one and was wondering if they allow you to book on your own, do you happen to know off hand? The jeep tour looks good, maybe I will drop them a line tomorrow. Again thanks for your help~

Archived