Question about Chops or Portifino

Here's a link you might be interested in....http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=820810

You can order as much as you want, but there is an extra charge, I think $10 for addtional entrees.:D

We have ordered extra things (I wanted surf and turf) and was never charged, but be warned it is an incredible amount of food.

You will never be able to eat all that!

I just went last week and had an appetizer, and the seafood skewer, desert and I was stuffed! You can order two appetizers!

I did ask for the tiramisu also so I got it to go!

Go 2 different nights.

We have ordered extra things (I wanted surf and turf) and was never charged, but be warned it is an incredible amount of food.

Sue a friend was on the Navigator and wanted surf and turf and they didn't charge him, but the same friend and I were on the Mariner a couple weeks later and he raved about how good the surf and turf was. So we asked and they said they could do it but the policy is to charge $10 for extra entrees.

Sue a friend was on the Navigator and wanted surf and turf and they didn't charge him, but the same friend and I were on the Mariner a couple weeks later and he raved about how good the surf and turf was. So we asked and they saidd no it was company policy to charge $10 for extra entrees.

I guess it all depends on who you ask.

Archived