oh my goodness, one more day!!

knhall2005

so i woke up this morning and realized we have like a day and a half before our very first cruise, the butterflys have KICKED IN! i think i am a combo of nervous and excited. :D i hope i'm ready for this! any advice for getting me through this work day!? :p

so i woke up this morning and realized we have like a day and a half before our very first cruise, the butterflys have KICKED IN! i think i am a combo of nervous and excited. :D i hope i'm ready for this! any advice for getting me through this work day!? :p

*chuckle* trust me, you'll make it. Might want to avoid caffeine for a few hours, though. :)

Tee

Me, too! We fly tomorrow and sail the next day, and we're doing last-minute packing and errands today. I keep changing my mind about what color scheme to use for my cruise wardrobe. Everything will be fine once we leave home, but right now my emotions are mixed..... :( :D :confused: :eek: :o :cool:

Congrats!!:) Nothing to be nervous about but lots to be excited about! Spending time here in cc means that you know SOOO much more than most of the first time cruisers joining you on your first cruise and probably more than MANY of the cruisers you'll be with that have cruised before!

Have fun!!!!!

Archived