Cici Water Park/Dolphins Aculpuco

Regguy

Carnival does not appear to offer this as an excrusion, although other cruise lines either do, or, in the past, have. It appears to be an easy cab ride. Does anyone know whether the dolphin encounters may be booked in advance for cruisers, or does the park pretty much only allow booking through the cruise lines that they have arrangements with? If anyone has any information, it would be much appreciated.

Email Fernando, he is the operations manager for the CICI waterpark, he will book you a swim and give you a quote depending on the time you wish to swim. IMO one of my personal favorite activities for the entire family.

ffernandezs@cie.com.mx

web page: www.cici.com.mx

You can take a cab from the pier to get there or take a bus, about 15 minutes away by cab and 30 minutes by bus.

Gracias, Aca Port Dude.

I've sent him an e-mail. Our boat docks at noon and leaves at midnight, so it would have to be in the afternoon, which may be why Carnival doesn't offer the excursion. I'll see what Fernando says.

Either way, I think we will go to Cici, it looks fun with or without the dolphins. Thanks again!

Email Fernando, he is the operations manager for the CICI waterpark, he will book you a swim and give you a quote depending on the time you wish to swim. IMO one of my personal favorite activities for the entire family.

ffernandezs@cie.com.mx

web page: www.cici.com.mx

You can take a cab from the pier to get there or take a bus, about 15 minutes away by cab and 30 minutes by bus.

Carnival does not appear to offer this as an excrusion, although other cruise lines either do, or, in the past, have. It appears to be an easy cab ride. Does anyone know whether the dolphin encounters may be booked in advance for cruisers, or does the park pretty much only allow booking through the cruise lines that they have arrangements with? If anyone has any information, it would be much appreciated.

I love CICI and have been many times. Done swim With Dolphins twice. If you don't go for the Swim with dolphins... You will love the park anyway.

3 water slides, childs pool, Wave Pool and all the extras.

You must book this tour in advance. If you go directly from the terminal to the park you can make the 1pm swim wth dolphins show. (Asuming you are off the boat at noon)

Archived