Comfort Suites minimum stay requirement?

maaaaattt

Hmm. Am I reading this right? It appears that they have caught on to the cruising trick for getting Atlantis passes. I tried to reserve a room just now and I got the following error message:

"Sorry, this hotel has a Minimum Length of Stay Requirement of 2 nights starting on August 26, 2008."

Hmmm?

Hmm. Am I reading this right? It appears that they have caught on to the cruising trick for getting Atlantis passes. I tried to reserve a room just now and I got the following error message:

"Sorry, this hotel has a Minimum Length of Stay Requirement of 2 nights starting on August 26, 2008."

Hmmm?

What site are you booking on, and what date are you booking?

I have yet to get that message when booking the room via the Choice Hotel's website (http://www.choicehotel.com/lpga or http://www.choicehotel.com w/o the LPGA rate). I have tried various dates in August with no problem.

The only dates that I have run into that give a 2-night or 3-night min message are around holidays.

Looks like its just my date. Everything after Aug 26th is working fine. Go figure.

I think you may be getting that message because the hotel is sold out that date.

I tried the 26th using the links in my other message, and got the 'no rooms available' message, but nothing about 2-night minimum.

The 25th and the 27th worked fine, as did the 29th - when I'll be there.

Keep checking as you never know if something will open up.

Archived