Anyone Sailing Pride 11/22/08?

SoundByte

As to an anniversary aboard just talk to the Hotel Manager (not sure as to who hewill be)and arrange a special dinner. He'll be happy to give you ideas and suggestions.

On your 11 day sailing I think you'll enjoy 2 formal evenings. Dressy evening/cocktail wear for both of you. If your husband doesn't want to take a tux a black or navy suit will be fine. (in the Caribbean the dress code is a bit more relaxed)

If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask ~~we all had "1st times!"

Have fun!:p

Martita B.

Thanks. It's actually 7 nights but we're going on to St. Lucia for another 8 days after that. We want to send some luggage back via the airline (I think we can still do that) that will have any dressy clothes - tux, heels, etc. not needed for the rest of the trip. We weren't sure how formal things really were in the Caribbean. Can't wait!

If your sailing is for 7 nights then NO formal evenings. Announced a few months ago: 7 day cruises in the Carribean no formal nights.

(the exception is Christmas/New Year's sailings)

You can use Seabourn Valet Service and ship your luggage home straight from the Pride. Call Anita Mann ~~ the Blue Lagoon Dr. This a marvelous service.

I love St Lucia. Gorgeous Island!

Martita B.

I would certainly plan a dressy anniversary dinner in the dining room! Your husband might wear a navy blazer and you can dress up!

And if you would like to invite a few for anniversary cocktails the

Hot Man can also arrange a festive get together for you ~~Purser will send your invitations.

Yes, just contact Anita at 1 800 929-9391 for sending your luggage home. Then all you need do is visit with the Chief Purser and he (she) will send the mailing packet to your suite. You walk out of your suite and leave the luggage behind. The only way to travel these days!:p

Happy Sailing

Martita B.

Archived