What is better in Cozumel Mr Sancho or Paradise Beach?

Terry305

It depends on if you are a solo, a couple or if you have kids.

We went to Mr Sanchos all the time, before Paradise Beach opened up.

Now we go to Paradise Beach because they have the most for our boys to do.

(and if the boys are happy....Mom is happy!)

Both are $12-15 one way for a taxi for up to 4 people.

Both have safe food and drinks.

Mr S. lost about 50 feet of their beach when Wilma hit.

Paradise Beach also has San F. Beach and CarlosNCharlies Beach right next door...so IF you get to PB and you want other options...they are right there.

You can still purchase the $10 wristband and use the PB water toys....even if you are physically sitting and drinking at one of the other beaches.

Was at Paradise Beach last in January 2008. According to Tom (runs the place) a pool is in the works, but hasn't been started.

The pool at Mr. Sanchos is a nice feature, but keeping is cool (hot summer sun) and free of sand is virtually impossible. The Mayor of Cozumel actually owns Mr. Sanchos (or at least he used to).

Paradise charges a 20% surcharge on credit card charges, not sure what Mr. Sanchos charges. Food, service and drinks are better at Paradise (IMHO).

Another option if you want an adult mostly all inclusive is Nachi Cocom.

Taxi fare to and from will be the same. They charge $49.00 a person for all you can drink and one 3 course meal. They also have a LARGE pool with a swim up bar.

Just a thought...

Was at Paradise Beach last in January 2008. According to Tom (runs the place) a pool is in the works, but hasn't been started.

The pool at Mr. Sanchos is a nice feature, but keeping is cool (hot summer sun) and free of sand is virtually impossible. The Mayor of Cozumel actually owns Mr. Sanchos (or at least he used to).

Paradise charges a 20% surcharge on credit card charges, not sure what Mr. Sanchos charges. Food, service and drinks are better at Paradise (IMHO).

I can't wait for that pool. Tom said it was going to have a SWIM UP BAR!!!:D

Haven't been to Mr. Sanchos, but Paradise Beach was our favorite day on our Miracle cruise.......LOVED IT!

In fact, Paradise Beach is in my Top 2 beaches from all 3 of my cruises.......with Orient Beach in St. Maarten being the other favorite.

Mr. Sanchos, less kids, less people, fresh water pool, horseback riding.:)

Shhhhh! Our little secret:p :D

There is no fee for Mr. Sanchos. They supply lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas. All you need to do is order drinks. We had excellent service and great food.

But I agree if you have kids......... please, please go to Paradise beach:D

We went to Mr Sancho's in Sept. It was exactly what we wanted no fee at all, barely any people two lounges, pool, and my DH and I both got massages. Total bliss and peace! I don't even think we ordered a drink or any food while we were there but with the massages I am sure that is more than what I would have drank! BTW my DH says it was the best deap tissue massage he has ever had.

I have seen a lot of favorable reviews on Mr Sanchos but my wife and I burn like you wouldn't believe so we are needing some covered loungers. Do they have any there? are we going to have to fight for them if they do? I want something quiet. Thanks

I have seen a lot of favorable reviews on Mr Sanchos but my wife and I burn like you wouldn't believe so we are needing some covered loungers. Do they have any there? are we going to have to fight for them if they do? I want something quiet. Thanks

They didn't when we were there last time. The umbrellas worked fine for us.:)

We really enjoyed Nachi Cocom - $50pp includes all food, drink, pool (with swim up bar), whirlpool, palapa with 2 chairs on the beach. Water toys are not inluded, but available. It's good for adults, but I don't think you'd want to go there with kids.

Paradise Beach also has San F. Beach and CarlosNCharlies Beach right next door...so IF you get to PB and you want other options...they are right there.

You can still purchase the $10 wristband and use the PB water toys....even if you are physically sitting and drinking at one of the other beaches.

Hi LHP,

How far away is Carlos and charlies beach club? Right next door to paradise? Can you walk there?

We are also going to Paradise beach to make my "waterbabies" happy. Like you said, when the kidos are happy, Mom is happy. But, I do have some people that are thinking of going to carlos and charlies. Plus I can get discounts at C&C!

I absolutley loved Mr sanchos

I enjoyed having the pool right there ... and it was clean when we were there ;)

beach appeared fine too

I also liked the shopping centers there ... no one hassled you on the beach to buy stuff

Food was excellent and so were the drinks :p

I am going back there in a few weeks:D

Hi LHP,

How far away is Carlos and charlies beach club? Right next door to paradise? Can you walk there?

We are also going to Paradise beach to make my "waterbabies" happy. Like you said, when the kidos are happy, Mom is happy. But, I do have some people that are thinking of going to carlos and charlies. Plus I can get discounts at C&C!

Imagine this....put one foot in Paradise Beach and one foot in San Francisco Beach. Then throw a frizbee....pick it up and put one foot in SFB and one foot in CnC.

I have read of folks drinking at CnC while watching the kids at Paradise Beach. Now I have never done it...but I have read of folks doing it.

Especially if you get chairs at the South end of CnC.

All three just run together.

We really enjoyed Nachi Cocom - $50pp includes all food, drink, pool (with swim up bar), whirlpool, palapa with 2 chairs on the beach. Water toys are not inluded, but available. It's good for adults, but I don't think you'd want to go there with kids.

Why would you not bring Kids?

Regards

We went to Mr Sanchos in 2003, and Paradise Beach in 2004 and 2007.

The kids loved Paradise Beach and all the "Fun Stuff".

BUT>> as far as the "Beach" itself, we think Mr. Sanchos is a nicer beach. Less Rocky, less crowded.

If you are there for the beach, the water, the sand, relaxation.... I say try Mr. Sanchos. If you are there for WaterToys, Bungee Jumping, Tree Climbing, then Paradise Beach is the place for you.

Catrin

Archived