What is better in Cozumel Mr Sancho or Paradise Beach?

Terry305

Thanks LPH!

I can actually get the best of both worlds. Everyone can be happy. The kids will get their water toys. DH, Mom, or my adult neice can watch the kids while I can go over to C&C and see how the people from my group are doing. And get a discount on our meals at C&C! Its a win - win.

We have been to cozumel but have always planned other things to do. This is the first time we are actually NOT planning anything big, just going to relax and enjoy a beach afternoon. :cool:

We went to PB last May and had a great time! We got there early and had our choice of seats, we chose some right up front. We started the day with yummy fresh fruit smoothies and had one of the best times. The chips/salsa/guacamole was amazing and the drinks were good too! We met Tom and after our group was done sunning/using the toys we moved to the bar area and had some great laughs. Tom has a nice area set up with free internet for the guests, it was nice to be able to send the kids a quick message :) We are planning on going back in Oct and can't wait :) We found the water amazing and not the least bit rocky, we would recommend PB any day.

We went to Mr Sancho's while we were in Cozumel...had a great time! Great beach, covered (umbrella's) at the tables, drinks were really good and the food was really really good......

We had a great time, shopped a little bit, my Best Friends DD got a henna tattoo...When we were there some of the ships crew came too..they said they always go there because it's less crowded and they just enjoy it the most...

Thanks for the replysm do they have like bathrooms to take a shower??

I think that most of the beaches probably do ...

I know for sure that Mr Sancho's had bathrooms with showers

they were very clean ... the cleaning girl was actually stationed in there

not sure if that is full time ...

but I am assuming it might have been

We were at Mr. Sanchos last thurs. and i too went back and forth on those 2 beaches. Actually they are not far apart either. So the beach is the same- it depends on what you want. Mr. Sanchos was not crowded- very clean and the water was blue and the sand was soft. We got massages- went parasailing- they had activities like throwing football and frisbees through tires (of course the winner got a prize) Food was excellent- drinks were excellent and cheap. We paid about $65 for 3 dinner plates- nachos- and drinks. About 3 pina-coladas and about 4-5 beers. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!! We will definately go back!

Archived