seattle airport/carts

IDKaren

Can someone tell me-at the Seattle Airport do they have the carts where they will drive you from one gate to another? Coming in on Alaska- going out on KLM- looks like quite the distance-hubby having surgery before cruise and should not really hump it that far! Thanks!

Can someone tell me-at the Seattle Airport do they have the carts where they will drive you from one gate to another? Coming in on Alaska- going out on KLM- looks like quite the distance-hubby having surgery before cruise and should not really hump it that far! Thanks!

I have never seen them, but I have seen airport employees pushing people in wheelchairs. Call the airlines to arrange this. Have fun

I have never seen them, but I have seen airport employees pushing people in wheelchairs. Call the airlines to arrange this. Have fun

Exactly. You have to arrange any ADA services directly with your airlines. I believe that they DO have some golf carts and, of course, there is the tram/"train" from the satellite terminals, as well, but still need to check with the airline for personal services.

Archived