cheerios

trouble

On Princess, there are no Cheerios in their small-box cereal offerings at the breakfast buffet.

No cheerios. :eek: No way! That's it, I am not cruising Princess. :p ;)

What about honeynut cheerios? That's the kind my kids seem to grab in the morning on cruises. Then they munch on them later in the day.

Sometimes the ships are very picky about what food they allow onboard. On some cruises for instance, I've seen signs that state only unopened, packaged food was allowed onboard. So if you do bring your own, make sure that it is still sealed before boarding. While I doubt this will be an issue, it's always better to be safe rather than sorry.

Kris

I never go anywhere without them. My son loves them, they are reasonably healthy, easy to carry and don't go bad quickly. I just put them in ziploc bags on my two cruises with my son (cunard). Nobody every questioned them or the other snacks I brought on board for him.

I was glad I did because I only saw them once at the breakfast buffet.

Ginger (Sean's Mom, now 4)

I know that two years ago Princess was using Kelloggs (they actually had hubby's favorite cereal which is not available in all grocery stores).

I haven't had a problem bringing in rubbermaid containers of food onboard. But leaving a ship to go into port, you may need to have only unopened, prepackaged foods.

Archived