Horseback Riding in Cozumel

gail t

Hi everyone... I need y'alls help ... again.... We will be in Cozumel on my birthday, December 17th, and I would really like to go horseback riding. I heard good things about www.aventurasnaturalascozumel.com and logged onto their web site. Read great responses and thought... this would be fantastic! I received a response back from them and got very excited! I have responded to them, with several questions... but now I have not heard a thing... since September 30th... help!!! any suggestions...?????

thanks bunches!!

gail t :p

Try sending your email again. We have an invisible internet monster here in Cozumel that sometimes eats emails. For everyone, if you don't get a response to an email within a few days always try again. Most companies are happy to receive emails from prospective clients and will respond in a timely manner.

Enjoy your horses!

• 3 weeks later...

okay, i'm going to bounce this one back up to the top. i am still having difficulty contacting these people... not sure if their e-mail is getting lost in all the spam i get or if they are not getting my email... here's my question(s) for them:

"This is our first cruise and our first trip to Cozumel. Definitely interested in taking the Horseback Tour! Would you please provide me with some additional information? Our ship is scheduled to doc at 9:00 am. Do you meet us at the dock? Do we have to take a taxi to your location? Are there scheduled tour times? Since we will be in Cozumel on my birthday, I would like to do the Horseback Tour early so that I have the rest of the day free to go to the beach, shop and relax. Thanks so much!!"

has anyone ever rented horses here? i am reading posts about the horseback riding in cozumel and there is quite a few posts that are steering me away from it. but i thought i would come to the one place that i have gotten good advice from and ask y'all. thanks bunches for all your help!!!

gail t :p

Archived