ship pictures

Granny1

Back in 2002 when I went on my first crusie I made little bags for everyone in our group of 4 and I printed pictures of the ship onto transfer paper then ironed them on the bags, but for the life of me I don't remember where I got them from, does anyone out there know of any site that I could print pictures of the ships to make some craft items for our next cruise..

Back in 2002 when I went on my first crusie I made little bags for everyone in our group of 4 and I printed pictures of the ship onto transfer paper then ironed them on the bags, but for the life of me I don't remember where I got them from, does anyone out there know of any site that I could print pictures of the ships to make some craft items for our next cruise..

Try http://www.beyondships.com/cruiseships.html

RLG1023

It's been awhile that I made them but I put a picture of the ship on a canvas bag and inside I also made a tee-shirt for everyone and then inside I put a highliter, little post-a-note pad, ink pen.. A couple of Thank You cards for the room stewards and waiter etc.. A little bottle of hand santizer, little tube of chapstick.. There is alot of little things that you could put in these bags, it would depend on the person who is going to receive them.. It's just a fun thing to do for a little group cruise and my group really appreciated as it was their first cruise..I had a liitle cruise party and showed them a film from Carnival that I borrowed from our TA at that time.. Another thing would be some mints.. Little package of Kleenx... Use you imignation and have fun with it...:D :D

RLG1023

It's been awhile that I made them but I put a picture of the ship on a canvas bag and inside I also made a tee-shirt for everyone and then inside I put a highliter, little post-a-note pad, ink pen.. A couple of Thank You cards for the room stewards and waiter etc.. A little bottle of hand santizer, little tube of chapstick.. There is alot of little things that you could put in these bags, it would depend on the person who is going to receive them.. It's just a fun thing to do for a little group cruise and my group really appreciated as it was their first cruise..I had a liitle cruise party and showed them a film from Carnival that I borrowed from our TA at that time.. Another thing would be some mints.. Little package of Kleenx... Use you imignation and have fun with it...:D :D

Thanks for the ideas.

Archived