6 Ships in port

DonnaKSMJ

I just looked and we are in Cozumel with 5 other ships the day we go there.....do you think that all the beaches and parks will be out of control busy....we will be there Jan 14th

Six isn't really that bad. You should try it with 8 or 9.:eek:

One year we had 7 or 8 ships in port so we went to Playa Palancar. It is about as far from the ships as you can get without going to the back side of the island. The place didn't fill up until noon and then most of the people left after a couple of hours.

Another option that I just put on another thread is a trip to Nachi Cocum, but you need to book it early. They only take 100 people.

Book Nachi Cocum through this website

www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

The cost is $49 per person with $12 deposit due at booking and the remainder due in cash upon arrival. This includes a three course meal, which is alot because portions are huge, and all the drinks you want, alcoholic and non. The cab ride is about $10-$12. They have several things to do at extra cost such as jet skis, parasail, snorkeling. We did the jet skiis and it was a blast. $60 for half hour for 2 of us. I also had a massage which was $35 for half hour. The food was excellent as were the drinks and atmosphere. Service was great. They also have a pool which we did not use. It was relaxed and quiet and only wish we could have spent more time there. I think there were less than 25 people there last October. Let me know if you have further questions and I'll try to help.

Thank you so much munchkin4..that was very helpful....I just emailed them.

I thought I read somewhere that this beach is right next to Mr sanchos..is that true? Also, are there taxis readily available when you want to get back to the ship? thanks

Donna--I think it is very close to Mr. Sanchos but not sure if next door or not. I don't have my map at work with me this morning. I know that there was a couple of beaches next door that were pretty crowded.

Cruiser--We felt very, very safe. There were taxis readily available to take you back at any time. Just tell the guys at the bar.

It really was awesome for relaxing.

Mr Sancho's is to the right facing the water, there is a good bit of beach between the two, to the left is the allegro hotel. And yes there are plenty of taxi's available for a return trip to your pier.

Archived