21 year old old enogh to have own cabin?

jschafer6161

We have 2 rooms booked including my husband, me, our kids ages 6, 8, 20, my 20 year old's fiance, and 2 other 20 year old friends. Our 21 year old daughter wants to come now and bring a 21 year old friend. Is Carnival's policy that you have to be 25 to be in your own room, or have a 25 year old or older share your room? I tried to find the info on their site, but didn't see it. thanks.

We have 2 rooms booked including my husband, me, our kids ages 6, 8, 20, my 20 year old's fiance, and 2 other 20 year old friends. Our 21 year old daughter wants to come now and bring a 21 year old friend. Is Carnival's policy that you have to be 25 to be in your own room, or have a 25 year old or older share your room? I tried to find the info on their site, but didn't see it. thanks.

Under 21 has to be in a room with someone 25 or older - unless they are your children in the cabin next door or directly across the hall.

So....2 who are each 21 will be fine in their own cabin.

Look at Carnival's home page at the bottom. Click on frequently asked questions.....;)

21 or older may have there own cabin as long as the person with them is 21 at cruise time. If someone is under 21 in a cabin rules say they must have someone 25 years old in that cabin.....Of course it gets a little complicated at times so check out that Carnival Q&A.....

Under 21 has to be in a room with someone 25 or older - unless they are your children in the cabin next door or directly across the hall.

So....2 who are each 21 will be fine in their own cabin.

But once onboard, people do switch rooms............and can have the SS card changed to fit the door to the proper room......

Archived