Enchantment Jr. Suite Questions

We normally prefer aft suites for the view, but after seeing a couple of pics and the deck plan, we're a bit concerned about the size of the room.

Judging from the deck plan, the aft Jr. Suites are shorter but wider than those along the side of the ship. I saw a couple of pics someone had posted of an aft, and it made the room look REALLLY small - especially for a Jr. Suite. According to RCI, both are the same square footage.

Does anyone have pics and/or personal knowledge of the two layouts? Is one better than the other?

Thanks!

Joe

Take the Aft JS on deck 8! Had 8172 last fall. Hit the link in my sig for some pictures of the balcony. You could literally throw a party on it.

My wife and I found the JS to be excellent and loved it. I'm a little worried that we'll feel cramped in a regular balcony in January. :o

In any case, take one and enjoy!

we had an aft on enchantment like 3 yrs ago- deck 7 - one over from corner aft cabin - the room size seemed about the same as a reg balcony cabin ( e2) on voyager class and the balcony was at least 9-10 ft deep - was a great cabin- loved seeing the wake at sunset and by moonlight- would def. try for one of those aft cabins on enchantment again!

Archived