Pearl - DVD Players

Does anyone know if we bring our portable DVD player with us on the Pearl

(we are in a BA Balcony cabin), can we hook it up to the TV so we can view DVDs on the TV? We were in a BA Balcony cabin on the Dawn a couple of weeks ago and were not able to do it. Thanks!:)

Good question. Since we are sailing on the Pearl in February with 3 kids I called NCL-no DVD player (only in penthouse category and up). She did say that I should be able to connect my portable DVD to the TV though. We bring it on the plane so it's worth a shot. Happy cruising.

ps: love the photo of the golden retriever.....

Thanks for the responses! JJDuke: Thank you for the picture. It looks like we can pack our portable DVD and DVDs:) Caseythegr: That's our five year old male golden retriever, Jackpot. We also have a year old female golden named Cassie. Both are beautiful, very playful and sometimes crazy! :D Do you have goldens also?

:) Caseythegr: That's our five year old male golden retriever' date=' Jackpot. We also have a year old female golden named Cassie. Both are beautiful, very playful and sometimes crazy! :D Do you have goldens also?[/quote']

I compare Goldens to Lay's Potato Chips-"You can't have just one". Casey (hence my name)is my heart golden. I have had 3 rescues in the past 9 years, and Casey has welcomed them all with a golden heart. I find the hardest part of going away is leaving her, wouldn't it be nice if the had a cruise that we could bring them along?

Archived