Laundry price list

marvin

I tried on the Princess web site to get a price list for the laundry and dry cleaning but was unsuccessful. I have always been able to obtain one for Celebrity, Holland America, or Royal Caribbean on line and very surprised not to be able to do the same for Princess. We are going on the Island Princess on an 18 day cruise next month and would like to be able to determine how much we will have to pack. Any help will be appreciated. Marvin

Marvin- I saved all my documents from our last Princess cruise & scanned them but not the laundry list prices. Sorry. They did have a "special" during the cruise for all the clothes you could fit in one of their bags for $20 & half price for dry cleaned items. I'll warn you that their bag size has shrunk considerably in the last few years & it's size is about that of a paper grocery bag so don't expect to get to much in it.

Also - if you decide to use their laundry & have stains on anything it's a good idea to bring you own pre-treat stuff since they won't do a great job removing any spots. Their service isn't all that great- not like at home.

I tried on the Princess web site to get a price list for the laundry and dry cleaning but was unsuccessful. I have always been able to obtain one for Celebrity, Holland America, or Royal Caribbean on line and very surprised not to be able to do the same for Princess. We are going on the Island Princess on an 18 day cruise next month and would like to be able to determine how much we will have to pack. Any help will be appreciated. Marvin

Hi Marvin,

Here's the Princess Laundry and Dry Cleaning List from the Star November 2007. I hope it helps.

2747188646_82a7d2371b.jpg?v=0

Archived