Carnival Pride

scovarrubias22

Hey everybody!! This is my first post!! Yaya!!! Anyways, this will be my second cruise. I'll be going on Carnival Pride with my wounderful girlfriend on 9/7/08, for a 7 day cruise to mexico.... I just want to know what the boat is like, also how are the ports. And do any of you think we'll have problems going to Cabo since its "hurricane season down there". Thanks guys!!

Hey everybody!! This is my first post!! Yaya!!! Anyways, this will be my second cruise. I'll be going on Carnival Pride with my wonderful girlfriend on 9/7/08, for a 7 day cruise to mexico.... I just want to know what the boat is like, also how are the ports. And do any of you think we'll have problems going to Cabo since its "hurricane season down there". Thanks guys!!

The Pride is a great ship. You will love her.:D

She was our first cruise last September and we just fell in love with her. The lido deck is awesome, the dining room is great, and the itinerary is good. Your stop in Cabo will in fact depend on the weather. Keep your eye on the forecast right up until the last minute before your cruise. If a change is to be made in ternary, they would try to make it as close to the port call as possible.

Once again, welcome to CC.:)

Here is a silly question. Since this is a 7 day cruise how much money should I make sure I have for drinks on the boat? We also are having dinner at the supper club.

Here's a link to the bar menu from the Pride earlier this year : http://www.zydecocruiser.com/pride_08/menus/Bar.htm. Also, there are pics in my signature from our cruise last year.

Archived