I'm Psyched!!!!

lunyma

Never thought I'd be thrilled about sharing a cabin with 2 other women, let

alone a friggin' inside, but I booked one. Today, I talked to someone at OPC

(Carnival), and on a whim, asked if it would be possible for an upgrade, as I

found out that there was a quad available, 3 decks up. Sure enough... I

checked the online agency where I saw this, and my original cabin is now available, and the other one, 3 decks up,

I saw earlier, wasn't!!!!! It may still be an inside, as the ship is almost

full, but at least it won't be on Riviera deck.... Up to Empress we go!!!

Pam <------ happy camper... and... even though I booked on Monday, my docs

came today, overnight mail!!!!!!

Thanks, all... And Gordon... You're right. This trip is WAY overdue. Almost daily visits to the hospital for the last 5 weeks have really taken a toll on me...

Long time, no see, Ray!!!!!! How ya been???

lunyma, I don't know why you were at the hospital for three weeks straight, but I can relate about it taking a toll on you! I was at the hospital for almost FOUR months straight and it does take a toll. I have a cruised booked Nov. 1st and can't wait. My best friend, after months of suffering passed away last night so I really can't wait to sail away....I hope you being at the hospital, turns out much better for your loved one or special one....Enjoy your cruise you deserve it!:)

Been good Pam. Just yesterday, got an e-mail from my Carnival

PVP (Personal Vacation Planner) with a 4 day Fascination W/Carib

offer for $199/w/tx&fees. Prob a "friggin inside", but I spill more than

that on any sat. nite. I-95, move over!!

26_9_12.gif

Good seein' ya!

>Been good Pam. Just yesterday, got an e-mail from my Carnival

PVP (Personal Vacation Planner) with a 4 day Fascination W/Carib

offer for $199/w/tx&fees. Prob a "friggin inside", but I spill more than

that on any sat. nite. I-95, move over!! <<<<<<<<<

Too bad it's not for this coming Monday, Ray! It would have been fun to meet you!!!

lunyma, I don't know why you were at the hospital for three weeks straight, but I can relate about it taking a toll on you! I was at the hospital for almost FOUR months straight and it does take a toll. I have a cruised booked Nov. 1st and can't wait. My best friend, after months of suffering passed away last night so I really can't wait to sail away....I hope you being at the hospital, turns out much better for your loved one or special one....Enjoy your cruise you deserve it!:)

I'm so sorry to hear about your best friend, SSSkipper :(

As for the hospital thing... I go there almost daily to see my mom (heart problems, and a few minor strokes that caused other problems). I think she's going on 6 weeks now, and probably has another 4-6 weeks to go yet, in rehab there. I hated to leave while she's still there, but I need a mental break from the stress, more than anything. Thanks for the kind words :)

OH! And a big Bon Voyage to you, too!!!!!

Pam... gee have a great time on your Cruise.. I was just going to call to see how your mom is.. I think its great you get a break.. are you driving??

Give me a buzz when you get back.. maybe we can meet for a bagel and a schmeer...

Elena

I stayed in an inside with 2 other girlfriends on one of my cruises. The bathroom situation was like a lottery system-who gets to shower first before dinner, haha. Other than that it was great! We had an inside cabin with 2 lower beds and a roll-away. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Have a fantastic cruise!

Pam... gee have a great time on your Cruise.. I was just going to call to see how your mom is.. I think its great you get a break.. are you driving??

Give me a buzz when you get back.. maybe we can meet for a bagel and a schmeer...

Elena

Driving??? HELL NO!!! I'm going by myself, Monday morning (friends are flying tomorrow), and the thought of a 24 hour drive is just too much. I'm flying in to FLL (got a semi decent fare). I'll give ya a call when I get back for that bagel. :)

I stayed in an inside with 2 other girlfriends on one of my cruises. The bathroom situation was like a lottery system-who gets to shower first before dinner, haha. Other than that it was great! We had an inside cabin with 2 lower beds and a roll-away. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Have a fantastic cruise!

Thanks, Seeker! We have a *true* quad cabin, so I, being the last to join, gets the upper bunk... I've done it once before, and as long as I don't have too many martinis, I should be fine :D

Pam, almost time for your cruise! I hope you have a wonderful time! Thanks for the kind words....I know mentally you DO need a break, when you are going to the hospital so much. So have some of those martini's and enjoy your cruise...

Yeah... I'll still have my share of martinis ( I need AND deserve them), but will you be there to catch me when I roll out of my bunk?????? LOL!!!!!

Pam, Hi long time no "see". We were on the SOS in March of a few years back, can't remember. Met at the Radission. Sorry your Mom's been sick, mine was that way for a few years and it takes a toll. Have a wonderful time on your cruise and just hold on tight to the "guard rail" and you won't fall out of you bunk!

Pam, Hi long time no "see". We were on the SOS in March of a few years back, can't remember. Met at the Radission. Sorry your Mom's been sick, mine was that way for a few years and it takes a toll. Have a wonderful time on your cruise and just hold on tight to the "guard rail" and you won't fall out of you bunk!

I even remember what you were wearing when we met! You had some denim *shortalls* on!!!!! LOL!!!!!! I think it was March, 2002??? Well... You can tell from my sig line :) Geez... I can't even remember what dinner was last night. Go figure!!!!!!

Archived