free cruise question

Toni12345

hello just returned from our 1st cruise, we did the eastern carribean and we won a free cruise through a raffle. Can someone give me some info on this? Must I book within 1 year or sail within 1 year? Also any other info would be great. I don't want to wait for 3 weeks to get the info in the mail. LOL. thinking about western carribean now. Let me know what you all think about the western. Thanks.

Wow!!

Good for you!!

I have no idea about the details.. but please let us know how you are going to spend your voucher!!

Make it a 7 day once .. please!!

Catrin

We just got back from my free cruise I won in May on a cruise. You do have to sail within 1 year. You will get a letter in a couple of weeks which has the instructions. You just pick your cruise and send them the info along with your certficate and they will let you know if it is available. We overnited our info and called the next day and we got our confirmation the day after. They say it could take up to 3 or 4 weeks. I explained to the agent that I wanted to book airfare before it skyrocketed and they seemed to have rushed it thru for me. We had to pay to taxes and port charges and $100.00 to upgrage to a balcony.

we are doing a 7 day for sure. We have to drive 9+ hrs to florida so 7 days will make the drive worth it. LOL.

trying to decide if we should go alone or take kids and MAKE them go to camp! We just went with the 4 kids it wasn't a great experience.

We just got back from my free cruise I won in May on a cruise. You do have to sail within 1 year. You will get a letter in a couple of weeks which has the instructions. You just pick your cruise and send them the info along with your certficate and they will let you know if it is available. We overnited our info and called the next day and we got our confirmation the day after. They say it could take up to 3 or 4 weeks. I explained to the agent that I wanted to book airfare before it skyrocketed and they seemed to have rushed it thru for me. We had to pay to taxes and port charges and $100.00 to upgrage to a balcony.

thanks for the info. So where did you go and which ship?

Congrats on the free cruise!! I actually won one last year and will be sailing in Oct on my cruise. I did win it on the ship but it was at the deck party that was Sponsared by Maliby Rum so I got my certificate that night, no waiting for the mail or anything. I just had to wait a few days for them to fax my info to Miami before I booked it. I won a 3 day Bahamas cruise. But I didn't have to pay any taxes, port fees or gratuities. Everything was included in my prize. Yes, it did need to be used within 1 year. Once I booked I did have to mail ther certificate in within 7 days or so. Congrats again!!

thanks for the info. So where did you go and which ship?

We went on the Victory to Canada. We had never been to New York or Canada and it was awesome. The weather was beautiful. We left the kids at home for this one, but we will definately go again and take them.

we are doing a 7 day for sure. We have to drive 9+ hrs to florida so 7 days will make the drive worth it. LOL.

trying to decide if we should go alone or take kids and MAKE them go to camp! We just went with the 4 kids it wasn't a great experience.

OH MY GOSH diffinatly go alone :p Sounds like DH and

my cruise 6/08 om the Conquest. Two DS 17 - 21.. They had a blast..

DH and I needed a vaction after that. So when I got home I booked

a 5 day cruise for DH and I ONLY!!:D We sail in 50 days!!

So leave kiddies at home!

Archived