Options For The Northeast?

air man

Looking To Take Family Next Summer On A Cruise But Airfare Is Way Out Of Control As We All Know. What Options Are Out There From Nyc ? I Keep Getting Different Results Every Time I Do A Search? Any Help Would Help Me. Thanks

Looking To Take Family Next Summer On A Cruise But Airfare Is Way Out Of Control As We All Know. What Options Are Out There From Nyc ? I Keep Getting Different Results Every Time I Do A Search? Any Help Would Help Me. Thanks

If you can wait until September 14, the Jewel will be cruising out of Boston.

Maybe you are being confused in your search out of the NYC area as there are 3 ports to embark from. Some search engines will group all three ports together while others you may have to select then. As mentioned above they are Bayonne, NJ, Manhattan, and Brooklyn, NY.

NCL does have a ship that does 7 day round trip cruises from Boston to Bermuda. The nice thing about this cruise is that you spend just about three days in Bermuda docked in St. George so that you really get to see and enjoy the island.

Steve

From RCCL, you have Explorer year-round out of Bayonne. You have Grandeur out of Baltimore part of the year and you will have Jewel out of Boston for part of the year. Some of it all depends on your dates.

Archived