Conquest-mini-fridge?

lovesublime

I apologize if this has been asked before. I would like to know if Conquest has the stocked mini fridges like we had on Spirit recently? I know the stuff is expensive, but we just don't care. It's so convenient to have cokes, beer, water and juice right there. Plus, I don't want to have to haul my own stuff onboard or go to a bar everytime we want something. It worked out great for us on Spirit and our cabin steward kept us well stocked. Thanks!

Hi Brenda!...

I thought I'd hijack this thread for a moment to say hello. As you can see from my signature our next cruise is next June to the Meditteranian. We are going with a couple that got married two weeks before we did and we will all be celebrating our 30th anniversaries with this cruise. I'm glad to see that you and Len have booked another cruise, too.

Happy sailings!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Susan,

Just saw your post. How fun, the Mediterranean! We were suppose to be going next year there also, and how funny, next year is also our 30th anniversary and that was why we were going. But, I am going on a Caribbean cruise for my niece's wedding instead.

Hope to hear from you.

Brenda

Archived