Best Cruises for Weddings?

Today, on the CC homepage, there is a picture of a couple getting married in front of the flow rider. The article is about the best cruises for weddings. I don't know, but if I was getting married on a cruise, I don't think it would be next to the flow rider. I would think there would be more romantic places on the ship for a wedding. Am I crazy thinking this?:confused:

Today, on the CC homepage, there is a picture of a couple getting married in front of the flow rider. The article is about the best cruises for weddings. I don't know, but if I was getting married on a cruise, I don't think it would be next to the flow rider. I would think there would be more romantic places on the ship for a wedding. Am I crazy thinking this?:confused:

I agree, the rock climbing wall would be far more romantic!

I actually wanted to do a destination wedding via a cruise ship. I personally would have wanted to do something like get married on a glacier in Alaska. The wifey however wanted a traditional church wedding, so we compromised and did a crusie honeymoond along with the traditional church wedding.

I agree! I couldn't imagine why that couple chose that location next to the flow rider. Some ships have great little chapels on board, or how about a beautiful beach wedding? One of my friends got married during a Serenade cruise on Magen's Bay while in St. Thomas.

Archived