AOS before Christmas

We are thinking of taking a cruise on the AOS the week of December 14. As this is close to Christmas does anyone know if the crowds on board will will be higher and if there will be more kids than normal. We have cruised in December before but not that close to Christmas.

We are thinking of taking a cruise on the AOS the week of December 14. As this is close to Christmas does anyone know if the crowds on board will will be higher and if there will be more kids than normal. We have cruised in December before but not that close to Christmas.

My DW and I always cruise 14 thru 21 Dec. and find it really great. Crowds on board are down and best of all....not as many kids!:D This year we will be on the Voyager. It will be the first cruise out of Galveston when it returns to the US.;)

We did the Serenade of the Seas Dec 2006 and it was wonderful. The ship was not crowded at all and very few kids. We are booked for the AOS on Dec 7th this year and are hoping it will be the same. Can't wait!!!!!!

sorry to differ, but when we sailed out of San Juan in '03 the week before Xmas, there were LOTS of kids...puerto rican kids and parents onboard....apparently their Xmas break starts earlier than here in the states...

please dont' flame me for stating there were Puerto Rican kids , there weren't any problems...just giving the OP a heads up as to how many kids there might be...

Marsha

We cruised on Mariner for our wedding on December 16 last year, and we're sailing on Majesty on December 15 this year for our wedding. We think it's perfect! As many others mentioned, there were very few kids onboard, because most of the US kids were still in school.

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like this is a good week to go except out of Puerto Rico if we are looking for less busy. I thought the ship might be busy because the kids in Puerto Rico are out of school the middle of that week. Unfortunately as I need to pull my two out of school, the week before Christams is the only one they thought they could miss.

Archived