Bummed about my video of Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab - was yours this way too?

tinabinab

Just got home from the Conquest yesterday and popped in the video we bought of our Dolphin Encounter. There is not a single second of the dolphin kiss part for any of the participants! We just have where we touched the back, the belly, and did the "dance". I'm a bit disappointed to say the least. I was really looking forward to reliving that moment with my daughter.

Is that typical of their videos? If so, I wish I had known... :(

We did the dolphin swim in July. They taped everything we did except what they photographed. They showed us the dvd before we bought it. Did they not show it to you in the room after the encounter? I loved it and bought it. Watch it about once a week! I am sorry you didn't like it but am just wondering why they didn't show it to you before you bought it.

Tina

Ahh, I see....

We were in with Athenea and her two month old baby - we had to keep getting in and out of the water while she nursed, etc. After all that waiting and then the in and out business, my DD was starting to have a meltdown towards the end. We exited the water a few minutes before the program was over so I didn't know they took you to a room to review the video. I would have noticed that the kisses were missing then - but they probably explained why at that time. They were taking photos of the kisses, but they were also taking photos of the "dancing" part and that is on the video.

...and I like the parts that I do have on video - was just a little bummed that it didn't include the kisses. Thanks for the info!

Archived