Former Navigator cruisers

cruising kate

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to be on the Navigator for my third time in June! Honestly, I can't remember my cabin number, but I think it is somewhere midship where I have been before, and the vibration did not bother me!

• 2 weeks later...

932 is a midship cabin, you shouldn't have any problems there - we were on deck 9 in Sept, 915, and walked thru the part of the ship where your cabin is and never noticed any vibration. We only noticed it in Gallileo's and Portofino, and it wasn't bothersome to use, but other people had issues with it. :D :D By the way Denise, we peeked into those Navigator suites the day we were disembarking and they are veryyyyyy nice!!! I think you will be pleased. One of my clients onboard with us had been upgraded from the Navigator suite to the Grand suite, so I wanted to see one of the Navigator suites, and they were just as nice as the Grand Suite, just a little smaller and very good location.

JoAnn

Archived