Location help ~ So confused!

Sea Island Lady

We will be sailing the Solstice next year and currently have a 2B Balcony reserved. However, I am not sure that is the best balcony location for us. :confused:

After previously cruising in a CC balcony on the Century, we don't see the need to spend an extra $200 or so per person for "extras", so we are sticking with the plain balcony. But which balcony location should we choose out of the following. They are all within just a few dollars of each other. Which would you choose and why? :rolleyes:

(2A) $1,319.00

(2C) $1,329.00

(1B) $1,339.00

(2B) $1,349.00

(1A) $1,369.00

We will be sailing the Solstice next year and currently have a 2B Balcony reserved. However, I am not sure that is the best balcony location for us. :confused:

After previously cruising in a CC balcony on the Century, we don't see the need to spend an extra $200 or so per person for "extras", so we are sticking with the plain balcony. But which balcony location should we choose out of the following. They are all within just a few dollars of each other. Which would you choose and why? :rolleyes:

(2A) $1,319.00

(2C) $1,329.00

(1B) $1,339.00

(2B) $1,349.00

(1A) $1,369.00

Well, I am new to Celebrity but I just booked a 1A on the Solstice because after looking at the deck plans and the actual Solstice pictures I can see that the 1As have bigger balconies. Look at the deck plans and you'll see that the 1As are the fuschia colored cabins in the "hump" area of the ship and a couple of towards the back with bigger balconies as well.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. :)

Are we talking about the angled balconies? I have never been a fan of these locations, because they expose you to the entire side of the ship, where all those balconies can peer into your space.

Does anyone have a reliable and clear deck plan that I can study. I posted on another thread that my TA's deck plans, differ from the deck plan that someone posted on that thread. The staterooms were off by about 2 cabins.

Does anyone have a reliable and clear deck plan that I can study. I posted on another thread that my TA's deck plans, differ from the deck plan that someone posted on that thread. The staterooms were off by about 2 cabins.

Here is the link to the deck planson the Celebrity site:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=0000UXKhDTcr2833xRkb4OJINI3:12h3rnd1c?shipCode=SL

Dreaded double post. Just hit the button once I swear!

Sea island Lady,

This is a pic of the right side of the ship which shows the location of 7177 well (although 7177 is on the left side of the ship):

http://web8.506.bces.de/cruise_xxl/displayimage.php?album=47&pos=11

7177 will be on the second level of balconies above the lifeboat mounts, eight cabins back from the first angled balcony.

Archived