few Millenium ?

travelgoddes

For reasons beyond my control I am stuck in an inside cabin on my upcoming Alaska cruise....

-Does the TV's in the cabins have the...for lack of better words"The front of the ship channel"

-Does anyone know what channels are offers in cabin?

Thanks so much

For reasons beyond my control I am stuck in an inside cabin on my upcoming Alaska cruise....

-Does the TV's in the cabins have the...for lack of better words"The front of the ship channel"

-Does anyone know what channels are offers in cabin?

Thanks so much

Hi, Mary:

I just got off the Millennium last Friday.

There is a "front of the ship" channel. The music is classical, except for the AM, when it's some type of signing, Gregorian chants, maybe?

I seem to remember TNT, ESPN, CNN/MSNBC/Fox, plus some regularly scheduled movies.

Plus there are the channels with the Cruise Director, another with the Shopping person, and still another with the Naturalist that's on board. I believe his name is Pavel, and while I didn't go to see him speak, others did, and said he was wonderful.

Please do not spend too much time in your cabin. Even in inclement weather, there are a lot of places to sit and enjoy the scenery.

Have a wonderful cruise!

We had an air inclusive Alaska cruise that was an inside. Actually it was very conveniently located on deck 3, near enough the foreward elevators to run up to the spa or the Aqua Spa Cafe, or to the midship elevators for the buffet and restaurants. And port disembarkation was sometimes right from there, also. It's plenty dark inside, perfect for good sleeping, and remember that it is the same size as the ocean views and balconies without the balcony, so it's not bad. Same great service from your stewards as if you were in a balcony. Please enjoy yourselves!

Thanks travelgoddes for posting this question,

I'll be in an Inside Cabin the week following your sailing, I have 9163.

Thanks NelleS and everyone who offered advice.

Have a great trip & Happy Sailing to all! :)

Archived