High chairs on the Lido deck?

gkrnjlr

I was told that there are high chairs in the dining room. What about the Lido dining areas? Are there high chairs there, too? If so will I see them and be able to grab one? (I've never had to look before - so just don't know!)

Also - sheer curiosity....on the Legend, do they have two levels to sit and eat at on the Lido deck? I know that on the Victory they had an upstairs section to sit and eat at. Does the Legend?

Thanks!

It was always a challenge finding a high chair on our first cruise with our then 2 yr old.

Towards the middle of the cruise, we just sat her in a chair or in her stroller - or we found a booster.

Boosters were a lot easier to come by.

Catrin

We never had a problem getting a high chair on the Lido deck with our little ones . They're usually stowed in an out-of-the-way location, so if you don't see one just ask the crew to get one for you. It's been a few years, but they were the plastic ones with a large base (very sturdy).

On the Pride there were always plenty near the coffee station at the entrance (and I needed two at a time) - but I never had to get my own' date=' usually a worker offered to help before I could ask. If not, all I had to do was ask.

Best,

Mia[/quote']

We always found one near the ice cream station....and you can bring that outside if you want to sit on the deck... And just tell the dining room staff and they could have a highchair waiting for you in the evenings for dinner.

You know I have this little thing that we brought the first time he cruised..and he was about 9 1/2 months old.

You can find it at walmart or target for about 20 bucks and it folds flat and can attach to any chair... we used it a few times when we just didn't feel like looking for a chair...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4645522

0007146301091_215X215.jpg

I was told that there are high chairs in the dining room. What about the Lido dining areas? Are there high chairs there, too? If so will I see them and be able to grab one? (I've never had to look before - so just don't know!)

Also - sheer curiosity....on the Legend, do they have two levels to sit and eat at on the Lido deck? I know that on the Victory they had an upstairs section to sit and eat at. Does the Legend?

Thanks!

They do have them on the Lido deck, just ask a waiter and he/she will get one for you. Although sometimes it can take a while. We have always brought a portable high chair seat for DD. It folds easily and we just hang it by the straps from her stroller that way we never have to wait for one and I know its clean. Its also good for the room if you are feeding any baby food there.

Here is a link to it http://comfortfirst.com/p-34281-the-first-years-swing-tray-portable-booster-seat.aspx?kbid=3225

The legend does have two levels of dining on the lido although the top level is a bit small.

We do have one of the portable booster/high chairs but with us flying down I think we're already pushing our limit of how much we are packing!

Thanks for everyone's help! This board is always so helpful!

Archived