Has anyone who booked a gty for October received your cabin assignment yet??

Hi there Platinum Cruiser!

We are sailing the Glory Oct 18 in a gty. This will be our 1st as Platinum.

I checked our reservation today on Carnival's site, and found that we have cabin assignments! :D Yeah! Can't wait for our cruise!

Hope you get your assignment soon:)

Hi there Platinum Cruiser!

We are sailing the Glory Oct 18 in a gty. This will be our 1st as Platinum.

I checked our reservation today on Carnival's site, and found that we have cabin assignments! :D Yeah! Can't wait for our cruise!

Hope you get your assignment soon:)

What category gty. did you book? I hope you received an upgrade!!

Nothing yet, and I'm 58 days out. And I'm checking every waking hour, on the hour, because the anticipation is driving me crazy!

The bad part is, I know there's a chance I might not know until I get to the pier. I guess that's part of the fun, right? :)

Nothing yet, and I'm 58 days out. And I'm checking every waking hour, on the hour, because the anticipation is driving me crazy!

The bad part is, I know there's a chance I might not know until I get to the pier. I guess that's part of the fun, right? :)

HAHAHAHA, I can totally RELATE with you on the checking every waking hour......LOL!

I will go crazy if I don't find out until the pier Unless of course they are giving me the "SUITE" or something better. :D Of course that would make it all the more worth while.

Our whole birthday group had gotten our assignments last week

and the week before that , when I had called them & asked

they gave me mine over the phone

although it didnt show up on the carnival board until last week

Call them up & ask

couldnt hurt any :)

Oh, it can hurt a bit! DH and I have a BL gty booked on Victory for 10/5/08 and after reading thru this thread, I decided to call since it's not showing on the web site. The cabin # I was given was for an INSIDE! I didn't realize it until I had gotten off the phone and then proceeded to go into a mild state of panic! I called back, and after being shuffled thru 3 people, was told "your cabin has not been assigned yet". That's all fine, but don't be giving me false info that's going to give me a heart attack! :eek:

I asked when I can expect to have an assignment # and he told me "sometimes it's not assigned until you board the ship"! :( Is this true? I'm a newbie, so not familiar with this at all. . .

countdown.pl?name=MiDenC&date=10-5-2008&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Carnival Victory

Curious to know if anyone has EXCURSIONS showing for their sailing on the Carnival website?

Ours only lists excursions for 2 ports of out 5 and even still those 2 are limited. Maybe 5 or 6 for the 1 and 2 for the other. :confused:

For our cruise to the W. Carib they changed the port days of Belize and Roatan and now we can't see excursions for either of those stops. Not sure if your cruise includes those stops but if so that might be why.

Props to everyone who has a guarantee and stayed with it, I booked a guarantee and caved and booked an actual cabin because I feared the worst :cool: Now I see everyone getting their assignments and wish I had tried to stick with a guarantee. Oh well there is always the next cruise ;)

We just got ours in the last day or so...sailing Glory Oct. 11. Last time I checked was at the 61 day mark and went in this morning, not expecting anything, and there it was.

We booked BL guarantee and ended up with Verandah. I'm happy especially since we have rooms above and below us!

(And see you onboard, jenscruise! :D)

Guess maybe it's time to see if the Kelly method still works?

Sure are a lot of cabins on the Glory to go through, though.

Oh well, got nothing else to do tonight! :rolleyes:

Please let us know if you have any luck, I was also wondering if this till works. Thats how I had to find out our cabin last cruise because we weren't officially assigned until we got to the pier. If it still works I will start trying numbers again.

Thanks,

Stingray

Guess maybe it's time to see if the Kelly method still works?

Sure are a lot of cabins on the Glory to go through, though.

Oh well, got nothing else to do tonight! :rolleyes:

Please let us know if you have any luck, I was also wondering if this till works. Thats how I had to find out our cabin last cruise because we weren't officially assigned until we got to the pier. If it still works I will start trying numbers again.

Thanks,

Stingray

Wow, it's been a long time since I last had to do this. I had actually forgotten about it! I sail on Oct 13th, booked 6A GUAR and nothing yet! I think I'll wait and be surprised this time.

We are 70 days out and have not yet received our cabin assignment yet. I know 60 days out is the general rule of thumb but was wondering if other cruisers for Oct. have received there assignments yet.

:D Leaving on the Valor on October 5th. Booked a BL gty and was assigned (on my e-docs) a balcony on the Lido deck! I am happy! :D

Archived