Carnival Pride room question!

Dee777

We are booked on the Pride for the Panama sailing March 22/09 woohoo! Our room is a Cat. 5A, room 4202. I thought we were supposed to have the French doors, but this is what it reads on the description on their website, and I am confused!

Staterooms with French Doors and railing with obstructed views (5A):

MAIN DECK: 4105 through and including 4155; 4188 through and including 4203; 4205, 4207.

Staterooms 4202, 4203, 4205 and 4207 do not have French Doors, but have partially obstructed picture windows.

And so, does it, or doesn't it? Am I just being stupid, or is my caffeine intake inadequate for the morning? Anyone ever stayed in this room? Thanks in advance!

Dee:o

We are booked on the Pride for the Panama sailing March 22/09 woohoo! Our room is a Cat. 5A, room 4202. I thought we were supposed to have the French doors, but this is what it reads on the description on their website, and I am confused!

MAIN DECK: 4105 through and including 4155; 4188 through and including 4203; 4205, 4207.

Staterooms 4202, 4203, 4205 and 4207 do not have French Doors, but have partially obstructed picture windows.

And so, does it, or doesn't it? Am I just being stupid, or is my caffeine intake inadequate for the morning? Anyone ever stayed in this room? Thanks in advance!

I dont understand the question. You asked if it has French doors, then you go on to quote that yes it does have French doors. What are you asking? yes, it has french doors, and a very obstructed view and the bar is to keep you from going out where the muster boats are.

Could you clarify the question? Do you have one of the cabins listed that says no french doors, just obstructed view?

From that statement on the website, you will not have French Doors, but you will have a obstructed view with a window...

I dont understand the question. You asked if it has French doors, then you go on to quote that yes it does have French doors. What are you asking? yes, it has french doors, and a very obstructed view and the bar is to keep you from going out where the muster boats are.

Could you clarify the question?

MAIN DECK:

I think the quote is it doesn't have french doors, but a window and I think the OP was lead to believe it was French doors

for those who are not understanding the wording of my post:

It confused me how the description was worded:

I understood it to mean that ALL cat. 5A cabins were French doors, and it stated that"Staterooms with French doors and railing with obstructed views: cabins 4155, 4188 THROUGH AND INCLUDING 4203. (mine is 4202, which should be before 4203, I thought). Then it further states that: " Staterooms 4202, 4203, (wasn't 4203 just mentioned above stating that it HAD French doors???) 4205 and 4207 do not have French Doors, but have partially obstructed picture windows." And so, this is what confused me. I believed we had one with the French doors, then it said we didn't. I was not sure if this was a typo, or if I was reading it wrong, and so, I posted on here to ask somebody else with more cruising experience than I.

Thank you.

Archived