How is the food in the Imagination??

Terry305

We are going on the Imagination on Sept, is our third Carnival cruise, the food in the Valor was excellent, the Fascination was Okay so I am wondering how is in the Imagination . Thanks

From our experience, the food has been great an all the Carnival ships we've sailed... However, 'in the imagination' the food could be very good, or very bad...all depends on 'the imagination'.. ;)

We were on the Imagination a couple of weeks ago and the food was hit and miss, I thought. Lobster was very good, prime rib was not, pasta was good, another steak I ordered was not too good, all the seafood I had was very good. I thought the hamburgers were overcooked. Breakfast was very good, omelettes good. No pineapple on the fruit bar, croissants were overly browned. You'll find some things you like and some you don't......just remember that if you order something and don't like it, you can order something else.

We were on the Imagination a couple of weeks ago and the food was hit and miss, I thought. Lobster was very good, prime rib was not, pasta was good, another steak I ordered was not too good, all the seafood I had was very good. I thought the hamburgers were overcooked. Breakfast was very good, omelettes good. No pineapple on the fruit bar, croissants were overly browned. You'll find some things you like and some you don't......just remember that if you order something and don't like it, you can order something else.

We were on the Imagination in January and I agree with Fergus. I was overall satisfied with Dining room and buffet food EXCEPT for the beef . I don't think I ever had good beef or a bad non-beef. Not sure why that was. I am normally a big beef eater but I adjusted my orders after the first couple of days.

The shows were fine - nothing especially grand, but good entertainment. The featured singers were good and they had a featured dance couple, also good. The comedian was very funny, both the general show and the r-rated show. We didn't go to the Legends show - been there, done that several times and it just didn't appeal to us for our last night onboard. ETA: Oops, forgot about Tia Thompson........we had seen her a couple of times before and she was good as always - very funny.

Archived