4 Person Room

delfmen

hi, we have a carnival western caribbean cruise booked for october on the valor. we have a 4 person ocean view guarantee room. i was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the 4 person room and what that is like. thanks.

hi, we have a carnival western caribbean cruise booked for october on the valor. we have a 4 person ocean view guarantee room. i was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the 4 person room and what that is like. thanks.

Hi! I have - it was tough for 4 girls, only b/c we all had a LOT of luggage and a LOT of "getting beautiful" items scattered all over the cabin. :) But, it's basically 2 beds in an L shape next to the window and then 2 bunks on the opposite long wall. I personally liked the top bunk b/c it was right next to the air vent or whatever they call that thing in the middle of the ceiling; felt cooler. Other than the beds, everything else exactly the same as the other ocean view cabins. (same size bathroom, closets and drawer/desk space.) Definitely do-able. Let me know if there is something else that I can share about the cabin!

enjoy!

I booked an inside gty for 4 and was assigned an OV with two twins and a bunk. They brought a rollaway in at night for the 4th person. The room was crowded at night when all the beds were set up but we didn't attempt to do laps in our sleep so it was fine. During the day, the steward put the rollaway and flipped up the bunk so we had plenty of room.

On our upcoming trip we were going to do 4 to a room gty again for our group of 10 (aka 3 rooms) but after comparing prices, it was only about $30 more pp to just book 5 1A rooms. It wasn't really about the space but more about have double the bathrooms...should make getting ready easier.

We recently returned from the 8/10 sailing on the Sensation. We had an interior cabin for 4 people (2 adults, 2 kids). Here are pictures.

It is small, but not too bad. There would have been more room of the two beds were not pushed together for a king. However this worked for us as DS(2) slept with us rather than in a bunk.

?action=view&current=100_1077.jpg

?action=view&current=100_1078.jpg

Archived