Cheap Transportaston from FLL to Miami

VampyBuff

So we're flying into FLL on Friday and then leaving from the Miami port on Saturday. We're staying at the Hilton Downtown, about 1/2 a mile from the port.

What is the cheapest way to get from FLL to the hotel? Does anyone have any good services they've used? In another older thread, a $3 train ride was mentioned from airport to airport (our hotel is right by the Miami airport...yes, I know, should have just flown into Miami).

'

Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

At least we're just flying out of Miami and not FLL!

I used "Go Shuttle" from FLL to the Miami Hilton (it was the Radisson last Dec), and am using them again this Dec from FLL to the Intercontinental. It is a shared ride shuttle and took me about an hour to get to the hotel because they stopped at a couple other hotels first. They are right outside the baggage claim area at FLL. It was about $24 and worked out well for me. Here's their link http://www.floridalimo.com/

Thanks! I don't need a reservation then, I just go to their booth or whatever outside of baggage claim?

You can do it either way. We always make a reservation, but you don't have to.

Hypo

I didn't have a reservation and only waited about 10 minutes for a van to fill with people heading to downtown Miami. Not sure if a reservation would speed things up or not, but I had no complaints. Good luck!

We just used them last month for transportation from FLL to the Intercontinental in dowtown Miami. Just walked out from the terminal and waited about 10 monutes for a van to arrive. Prices have just went up they said and it cost us $21 per person. We also did not have a reservation. It took us about 45min to get to the hotel as they did make one other stop before ours. Plan to use them again for our Oct. cruise.

Archived