Who is this DH person?

Simmons

First-time Disney cruiser in Feb '09... who is this DH person everyone keeps writing about?

Also, why do people send pixie dust to others? What does this mean?

Pixie Dust is a supposedly imaginary substance that gives you the feeling that you get when you're on a DCL ship, at a Disney resort or in a Disney park. You can't buy pixie dust, you can't touch it and you can't see or smell it but you can get it for free and you're welcome to pass it around. It's that zip-a-dee-do-dah feeling that you get when the music is playing, the sun is shining, the kids are happy, your surroundings are clean and festive and you can't hardly open your mouth without a song coming right out of it.

Pixie Dust is a supposedly imaginary substance that gives you the feeling that you get when you're on a DCL ship, at a Disney resort or in a Disney park. You can't buy pixie dust, you can't touch it and you can't see or smell it but you can get it for free and you're welcome to pass it around. It's that zip-a-dee-do-dah feeling that you get when the music is playing, the sun is shining, the kids are happy, your surroundings are clean and festive and you can't hardly open your mouth without a song coming right out of it.

great description!!!! As I read it I could feel the smile and happy feeling wash over me.

Well the H stands for husband. The D varies day to day --sometimes by the hour depending on the H in question. ;)
Hi Mary - we hope your doing well - we leave for Europe in 8 days - wish you were going with us - we now have 30 on our Alla tour - Tara has 14 and I have 16 - we will follow each other around and have lunch together - 14 of us are having dinner at an Ukrainian restaurant the first night - We have had a great roll call - almost 3,000 posts - It would be great if you came by and posted before we leave - I'm sure everyone would like to hear from you - Katie and I like to have fun on our roll calls - as I'm sure you know - We have told everyone that Katie can not speak English - she only has posted in Spanish - If you do read this and post - It would be great if you could confirm that Katie can not speak English :D- Your a doll - I really wish you were going with us - Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

For big Disney Boards, they say "Disney Husband". I got angry with my "Darling Husband" "Dear Husband" on the last cruise and went and told my DISer friends it stood for "Dead husband" or "Deanbat Husband", because I was not feeling much "Pixie Dust" as he went away with a friend as I was stuck with my sick DD (Dinsey Daughter) in the SR (Stateroom). I always send Pixie Dust to people as it is a way of sending a "((((HUG))))" and on all of my boards, I use the same screenname, so think Pixie Dust is only appropiate.

Now here is some for you....

Just think of it as reminding you of that feeling when you go and see the Fireworks Wishes for the very first time as an adult behind Cindy's House or the choking feeling you get when you see your kids for the VERY 1st time have a true Magical Moment when they run up to Cindy or Snow White and hug her so hard because at that very moment they do think they are the only girl Princess she knows and she Cinderella closes her eyes as she hugs them as if they are the only one in the world.....

:)

Watch this with the sound on. Once you do, that is Pixie Dust......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSsdcV6XeV8

THIS POST is an example of spreading pixie dust :)

I go back and forth between "Dear Husband" and "Doodie Head" because he fits both descriptions from time to time. :D

LOL

Good one.. I'll have to remember that. Doodie head. LOL

Archived