Solstice- Family Verandah?

patterson3

How much more is a family verandah stateroom than a regular verandah stateroom? I'm thinking of booking a future cruise with my fiance and soon to be mother in law and was wondering how much more this cabin is and figured I'd check on Celebrity's website, but since that category is sold out for every Solstice cruise currently listed I can't even get a rough estimate of the difference in cost...therefore I was hoping one of you could help me with a rough estimate?

Thanks.

How much more is a family verandah stateroom than a regular verandah stateroom? I'm thinking of booking a future cruise with my fiance and soon to be mother in law and was wondering how much more this cabin is and figured I'd check on Celebrity's website, but since that category is sold out for every Solstice cruise currently listed I can't even get a rough estimate of the difference in cost...therefore I was hoping one of you could help me with a rough estimate?

Thanks.

Your best bet is to call Celebrity or a travel agent.

Thanks for the info. And if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay?

Well, only because you're from Boston and that's where my wife's from:) .

The first 2 passengers $1699/ passenger and the other three $549/. Doesn't inlcude the port charges or fuel supplement.

You can only reserve these by calling Celebrity directly or going through a travel agent. If the rooms are still available after a certain date before the cruise they will allow anyone to book them and they'll show available on the website. Probably not going to happen with the Solstice because there are only four of them.

Well, only because you're from Boston and that's where my wife's from:) .

The first 2 passengers $1699/ passenger and the other three $549/. Doesn't inlcude the port charges or fuel supplement.

You can only reserve these by calling Celebrity directly or going through a travel agent. If the rooms are still available after a certain date before the cruise they will allow anyone to book them and they'll show available on the website. Probably not going to happen with the Solstice because there are only four of them.

Your wife sounds like a wonderful woman! :) Thanks for the info. That's a great price!

Archived