Piano Bar on the Infinity

love2sale

All of you that just returned from the Infinity. I was wondering how was the entertainer in the piano bar??? What kind of music does he or she play?? Was the bar a happening place or just laid back?? Really enjoy piano bars so hope this one is going to one I can enjoy after dinner??? Thanks in advance.

All of you that just returned from the Infinity. I was wondering how was the entertainer in the piano bar??? What kind of music does he or she play?? Was the bar a happening place or just laid back?? Really enjoy piano bars so hope this one is going to one I can enjoy after dinner??? Thanks in advance.

We were on the Infinity April 28, the first Alaska sailing. We loved the piano bar, mostly becuase of the entertainer - Carlos. He happened to be from our hometown and we got a big welcome each time we went there! I think he was performing for the entire Alaska season. He did not play classical. He started the evening out with showtunes and Frank Sinatra kind of stuff. Later he would add some more energetic songs. He was great at getting the crowd involved ans singing along. I would say that his bar was full most nights. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived