Carnival Victory chartered, booked passengers told to shove off

SCDivers

Have you looked to see what the pricing is on RCCL's Adventure of the Seas for those weeks? She sails the same day as Victory so wouldn't require any airfare changes.

I agree with this post. I would bet that the AOS is more expensive. But it's also a bigger ship with many more amenities. Since airfare is paid, this seems like the best bet.

We were booked on the Conquest in November 2005. This year was when all the hurricanes hit and we kept having to change our plans. Even had to fly into Galveston instead of driving 2 hours into New Orleans. We found out last minute our cruise was booked with a Jazz group. Yes we got to go but that group took over the ship.

Next time this happens we hope to be cancelled by Carnival.

I have no problem changing my cruise to a different week. I do have a problem with paying more for the airfare. The least that Carnival should do is pay the difference so that I can go for no more money out of pocket than I would have had on April 19. As it is Delta is charging $150 pp to change the flight in addition to the difference in airfare. Carnival is only allowing $100 pp. I have a real problem with this. I had hoped to get more people together that are in the same situation as me. There is power in numbers.

Archived