Temporary day storage for luggage in Paris

By Design

We have about six hours in Paris prior to boarding The River Baroness (UniWorld - Normandy cruise) and want to store our carry-on luggage without going to the ship first. (A service is already taking our luggage to the ship but they will not handle carry on type items.) Any recommendations? ARe there such things as public lockers in multiple locations and if so, what do we look for?

Thanks

You may want to find a hotel to have a snack, afternoon tea or cocktail. We had a similar predicament in Brussels this past May. What to do with our luggage during the day before our flight to Prague. I decided to contact the Amigo Hotel about having afternoon tea. We dropped off the bags in the morning with the bellman and returned midday for cocktails in the lounge (it was too early for tea). The hotel is wonderful and the staff exceptional. They could not have been nicer and accomodating. It worked out perfectly!

As Paris has some amazing hotels, you may be able to spare 45 minutes by having a snack or glass of wine at one of them. The Meurice was recently renovated. There is also the Ritz, Crillon, Lancaster. You have a lot to choose from! When you are finished you can pickup your bags and board the ship. I would suggest contacting the hotel in advance for confirmation so as not to disrupt your schedule.

You may want to find a hotel to have a snack, afternoon tea or cocktail. We had a similar predicament in Brussels this past May. What to do with our luggage during the day before our flight to Prague. I decided to contact the Amigo Hotel about having afternoon tea. We dropped off the bags in the morning with the bellman and returned midday for cocktails in the lounge (it was too early for tea). The hotel is wonderful and the staff exceptional. They could not have been nicer and accomodating. It worked out perfectly!

As Paris has some amazing hotels, you may be able to spare 45 minutes by having a snack or glass of wine at one of them. The Meurice was recently renovated. There is also the Ritz, Crillon, Lancaster. You have a lot to choose from! When you are finished you can pickup your bags and board the ship. I would suggest contacting the hotel in advance for confirmation so as not to disrupt your schedule.

This was the solution we used a couple of years ago in London.

Archived