What to Pack? Anyone have a list?

FMCowboy

We cruise in 19 days and I am trying to think of everything topack for me, my Wife, and 6 yr old daughter. I know I'll miss stuff (making an Excel spreadsheet checklist) LOL

We are going on the Legend to the Western Caribbean and figured some folks on this board have created a check list before.

thanks for all of the help. I love this site!!

FM

We cruise in 19 days and I am trying to think of everything topack for me, my Wife, and 6 yr old daughter. I know I'll miss stuff (making an Excel spreadsheet checklist) LOL

We are going on the Legend to the Western Caribbean and figured some folks on this board have created a check list before.

thanks for all of the help. I love this site!!

FM

If you do a search online for packing list, you will get alot of responses. The one that I have used for my 12 cruises come from cruisediva .com. It has everything including those odd things like duct tape and post-it-notes.

Good luck....Deena

If you do a search online for packing list, you will get alot of responses. The one that I have used for my 12 cruises come from cruisediva .com. It has everything including those odd things like duct tape and post-it-notes.

Good luck....Deena

I just checked out that website and I love it! Thanks for the tip!

we are leaving for our cruise in 5 days (yay!) and i was told by my carnival gal to bring the following:

hair dryer

extension cord (the cabin has limited outlets)

alarm clock

wine (1 bottle is allowed per person over 21- read your paperwork its in there)

water bottles

whiteboard (dorm room size to write notes to your room mates or maid service)

walkie talkie (although you can rent them)

extra flipflops

Try this one:

www.onebag.com

Thanks for the link! As someone who packed too much on my first cruise two weeks ago, I seriously need to learn how to pack lighter. :p It was all good having everything I MIGHT ever need when I got to my room, but it was absolutely horrendous lugging it all back off of the ship, tired, sunburned and sad to be leaving. And that was JUST my carry on (or two). So, yes, I know now what I wont be taking which should reduce the load about a hundred pounds ;)

Archived